When your tween needs a little love, show her how special she is with a photo session just for her.
We all remember that age – full of giggles and insecurities and innocence. It’s a brief period of time. It’s the time before she grows into a young woman and the innocence starts to fade. Make sure you capture it for ever!
Brooke loved her tween session. I wanted her to feel like she was the most important person because she was. We chose a few different outfits from my studio collection and some of the things she brought with her. Then the fun began
Brooke rocked her session – she looked great in every outfit. I helped her choose outfits that would give her completely different looks. (And happy memories for her mom and dad).
I chose my favorite image of Brooke to enter into the Professional Photographers’ Association of NJ’s Annual Image Competition. And I have to thank Brooke again – my image received a score to give me a blue ribbon!
Find out more about tween sessions
Here’s 5 tips to rock let your tween rock their session.
1. Let your child make decisions. Just because you know she looks beautiful in that dress, doesn’t mean she feels beautiful in that dress.
2. Bring more clothing choices than you think is necessary.
3. Make only positive comments.
4. Talk to your photographer ahead of time about locations/backgrounds/themes.
5. Take a step back. Let your photographer connect with your child so that your child can shine!